The professionals at Bedrock can provide you with the Civil Engineering services necessary to complete projects involving city- or county-owned streets. Any time construction occurs within public right-of-way, it is necessary to obtain an encroachment permit from your local Department of Public Works.

Bedrock can assist in the filing and obtaining of encroachment permits for purposes including the following:
  • Offsite/Public Improvements – Street and Storm Drain Improvements
  • Utility Work – Sewer/Water Improvements, Dry Utility Improvements
  • Traffic – Traffic Control Plans, Traffic Signing and Striping Improvements and Traffic Signal Improvements

Additionally, the Civil Engineers at Bedrock Engineering prepare Signing & Striping Plans. Signing and striping plans show where all signs and striping necessary for the development will occur, including interim signs and striping and guard fences.